By Rebecca Anne Hunter
ManukaRx sources the finest mānuka oil from New Zealand’s East Cape for their skincare collection. The kiwi owned company believes everyone should experience the scientifically proven benefits of mānuka oil for their skin.
So, how can you benefit from this powerful New Zealand essential oil?
Unlike mānuka honey, a popular topical treatment in New Zealand and Australia for burns and cuts, mānuka oil is created by harvesting and distilling the branches of native mānuka trees found in the remote East Cape. East Cape mānuka oil, is an incredibly precious and effective skincare ingredient with powerful anti-bacterial, anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
Mānuka oil also has synergistic superpowers that allow it to work in tandem with specific ingredients that might be more effective for unique skin challenges. And while it works together with them to add its potent anti-bacterial, anti-aging, and antioxidant properties, it also helps amplify the effectiveness of the other ingredients’ compounds.
Take rosehip oil for example, which is one of the most powerful natural ingredients for anti-aging. Brimming with collagen-boosting vitamins, rosehip oil is remarkable for promoting skin healing in advanced age while increasing collagen production and protecting the skin from free radicals that cause our dermal defenses to fail.
When paired with East Cape mānuka oil, the dynamic duo holds the power to turn back the clock on aging skin and fortify it for the future. By working together, you get a natural combo that can aid in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to retain skin elasticity, and protect the skin against even the worst bad skin bacteria.
That’s why thousands of customers are raving about ManukaRx’s line-up of all natural Pro-Aging skincare products, made with East Cape mānuka oil and rosehip oil for its effective anti-aging ingredients.
Why is the collection called “Pro-Aging”?
ManukaRx calls their collagen-boosting collection “Pro-Aging” because they dislike the negative connotations that surround the term “anti-aging”. The skincare has been scientifically developed to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. However, ManukaRx believes that aging gracefully isn’t about trying to look like a 20-something when you’re a few years (or decades) older than that — it’s about living your best life and having the confidence to enjoy it.
Can I use the Pro-Aging skincare in my 20s or 30s?
Absolutely, you can start using these skincare products at any age. In fact, using these products before your skin starts to develop fine lines and wrinkles is an effective way to help slow down the aging process and delay its onset.
The ManukaRx Pro-Aging line up includes:
- ManukaRx Pro-Aging Skin Oil for penetrating deep to stimulate skin cell repair and collagen production while protecting the skin.
- ManukaRx Pro-Aging Day Cream the added vitamin C boost of kakadu plum adds an extra oomph for boosting collagen and providing glowing, rejuvenated skin.
- ManukaRx Pro-Aging Night Cream made with the nocturnal nourishing power of aloe vera which is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits. Aloe vera soothes the skin and provides daily essential hydration.
- ManukaRx Pro-Aging Eye Cream with green tea extract. This gentle yet ultra-nourishing eye cream boosts DNA repair and helps reduce the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
- ManukaRx Pro-Aging Cream Cleanser with evening primrose, this gentle cleanser is packed with fatty acids to help strengthen skin and boost skin barrier health while cleaning deep against bacteria, dirt, and makeup.
Visit manukarx.co.nz to try ManukaRx’s Pro-Aging skincare today. Fast and free shipping is available on all NZ orders, as well as a 30-day money back guarantee.